Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday, June 29, 2009

"Sweetwater" was bought by a sweet little lady from Charleston, S. C. As I was painting it as a demo at my show at Lu Mil, she asked if she could purchase it even before I had finished painting it. I hope she enjoys it as much as I enjoyed painting it.
Happy July 4th to everyone! Remember, I will be one of the featured artists at The Grape & Ale in Southport, NC this Friday. I am so thrilled to be invited to show my work. Come on out and try a variety of wines and check out my new paintings.
Tomorrow is a very very special day, my oldest son will no longer be a teenager, he turns 20, but I will not get to hug him because he is in college in Orlando. Not to worry, he will graduate on July 10th and has landed a job in Chapel Hill. Happy Birthday Logan, I love you and I am so proud of you!
One more special person celebrating her birthday is my dear friend in Raleigh, she is a former student who is an amazing up and coming artist. She celebrates her birthday tomorrow, Happy Birthday Cindy! I love you!

No comments: