Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday, July 6, 2009


Wine tasting and art, what a delightful mix. Candace, the owner of Grape & Ale and her husband, Jim know how to help people have a good time! If you didn't get a chance to go by and check my work out, it will be on exhibit in the gallery at the Grape & Ale til August 5, 2009. I would like to thank my husband Steve for hanging the show, my knees would not have liked climbing up and down that ladder. Also, thanks to my cousin, Sheila for letting me spend the night with her! Sure did enjoy the food and the company!
I posted eight of my new pieces in the slideshow, all were inspired by my recent visit to Oak Island. Now, I have to get back to work, I sold my newest mermaid "Buttercup", and I'm preparing to paint a series of mermaids plus I have several commissions to paint! Sounds like another beach trip to me. Oh to hear the ocean singing at night again!

No comments: