Sunday, April 19, 2009

Monday, April 20,2009

I will be exhibiting my paintings at Bladen County Library in Elizabethtown, NC during May. You are invited to an artist reception on May 28, 2009 at the library. Betsy Sellers, potter will also be demonstrating and showing her work with me. Our show will be titled "Refreshment for the Soul". Work at the library will not be on sale, but Sunday, May 31, 2009 from 2:00-5:00 pm, you are invited to our show and sale at Lu Mil Vineyard near Dublin, the address is 438 Suggs-Taylor Road in Elizabethtown, NC.
During the next few weeks, I will be preparing my work for "Refreshment for the Soul", please forgive me for not posting new work for a while, but I promise to share my paintings later. Don't forget to put May 31st on your calendar!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Kathryn,

I wanted to write and tell you about a new forum for artists, musicians, fashion designers, and filmmakers: PutItOn.com.The site allows artists from all over the world to connect, display their portfolios, and sell their work (with no commission taken). The site gives you a gigabyte of space to showcase your portfolio, allows you to stream audio and video works, lets you create live personal broadcasts for your followers, and translates any writing into ten different languages. If you could take the time to visit the site, let your readers know about it, and even sign up yourself and link to it on your site it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

All the best,
Sarah at PutItOn.com