Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year


Some people are hesitant to celebrate Christmas before Thanksgiving.  I believe that if you have a thankful heart and remember the reason for the season, you can celebrate all year long!  My living room, dining room, and kitchen look like Santa's artist workshop.  I'm thinking about taking over my oldest son's bedroom next.  I just don't have enough space...sounds like I could be wishing for a studio for Christmas...mmm???Santa are you listening?
This photo is a taste of what I will have for sale at Smellie Bloomers this Sunday.  As you know I have painted only 12 Santas exclusively for the owner, Michelle, when they are gone, there will be no more this year!  I am pleasantly booked up til summer next year! What a wonderful problem to have. A "Santa Nature" print is featured above in an antique frame, it is darling and just fits the old, white, decorative wide frame.  Burgaw has several sweet little antique shops and I picked up this frame at a darling little antique shop there.  I will also have prints available for purchase or to order for that special someone.  Mermaids, cardinals, birdsnests, Tuscan scenes, dragonflies, etc. are just some of the paintings that will be for sale.
Hope to see you Sunday at Smellie Bloomers unique little gift shop located at 501 W. Broad Street, Elizabethtown.  Let start celebrating the magic of Thanksgiving and Christmas!

No comments: