Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday, January 11, 2011




Snow is on the ground and love is in the air.  Being snowed in has given me the opportunity to package my original Valentine cards.  These cards are unique and are printed from oil paintings of my new series of sock monkeys.  Lately, I've become reacquainted with an old love of mine...sock monkeys!  I was so inspired I have painted 10 in the last few weeks.  This first one is named "Max" and he's holding a heart especially for you or your special someone. 
Also available are postcards,( 10 in a pack, showing front and back)  and a mouse pad with these words printed on it, "be my love monkey". These Valentine items and painting are truly original and special,  let me know if you would like for me to ship them to you, or you can purchase these cards and my artwork at Smellie Bloomers in Elizabethtown, NC.  Please email me with any questions that you may have, but don't wait too long. .

No comments: