Thursday, January 14, 2010

January 14, 2010


 A local business owner asked me to create a painting of his restaurant, Hamburger Paradise.  I really enjoyed painting the red corvette as well as the building.  This painting is one of my first architectural style paintings.  I have truly enjoyed the wide variety of subject matter that I painted last year....portraits, dogs, dragonflies, mermaids, buildings, still-lifes, sea life, lakescapes, seascapes, landscapes and flowers, to name a few.  Each subject and collector speaks to me differently and I enjoy the challenge of digging way down into my soul to capture just the right look or moment with my paint brush or palette knife. I look forward to additional painting challenges in 2010.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.