Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday, October 27, 2009


"Cardinal Santa" is one of my favorite Santas that I have designed and painted for Smellie Bloomers (a unique gift shop in Elizabethtown). I have written 12 stories to go with twelve unique and diverse Santas.  This particular endearing  "Cardinal Santa's" story is all about remembering special times and appreciating the little things in life.  This festive and whimsical line of Santas is called "Michelle's Santas" because I created them exclusively for the owner, Michelle.  Months ago, Michelle asked me to paint a few Santas for Christmas, so last July while everyone was rubbing suntan lotion on and soaking up the rays at the lake and the beach, I put my Christmas music on, turned down the temperature, and painted 12 lively spirit- filled Santas. You must mark Sunday, November 15th on your calendar, you are all invited to experience the Christmas Spirit at Smellie Bloomers Open House.  I can't wait to reveal "Michelle's Santas" and  share their Christmas magic with you. Here's a link so you can check out some of the unique items at Smellie Bloomers..
http://www.bladenonline.com/smelliebloomers.htm

No comments: