Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday, March 9, 2009
























I used to not be an animal person, but having children changes everything. My oldest son had a beautiful black cat name "Tick-tock", she died last fall. She had been with him since kindergarten and had given him many precious hours of love. She taught him responsibility and how to love God's creatures. She used to be an indoor cat before she peed on my purse, but don't worry, she could take care of herself and we still let her in from time to time. She loved to nestle in the old afghan on the front porch where she ruled with a queenly attitude!
This past weekend, my sister-in-law had to part with her precious poodles! She gave them to a very kind man and I'm sure his family will take great care of them.
"Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms."



No comments: